This Policy describes the information we collect from you and how we use that information. It applies to any of the services that Shemona.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates provide.
Protecting your information — and being transparent about the ways we use it — is one of the core commitments we make to you. You entrust us with your information, and we take our responsibility to protect that trust to heart.
What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Inbelle.com and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on Inbelle.com;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. All payment information you submit is collected and used by our payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies. Inbelle.com doesn’t store your payment information;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Inbelle.com;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and Information that you submit to Shemona.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features for You and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How we use this Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on Shemona.com (for example, to show you products that we think may interest you based on your previous use); andto track use of the Services so that we can improve Shemona.com.
How this Information is Shared
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail. can not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Shemona.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your newsletter preference.
- Protection of Inbelle.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Inbelle.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on Inbelle.com. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
hapshe.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Shemona.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this web site (the "site") operated by Inbelle.com, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Important information about this legal contract you agree to this user agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, by visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Inbelle.com's sole discretion. By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the site after a change has been posted to the site, the customer accepts that change. customers should check this user agreement and the privacy pledge frequently acceptance of contract terms.
eAccess, interference and linking Shemona.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as provided below under "use restrictions," or with express written consent of Shemona.com. The following activity on the site is expressly prohibited: Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the site or the content contained herein without prior written permission by Shemona.com; Collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from the site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on the site; and, any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Shemona.com. you are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the site so long as the link does not portray Shemona.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Shemona.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. Shemona.com does not review or control third-party sites that link to or from the site, and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites linked to or from the site.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Inbelle.com or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Inbelle.com or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without Inbelle.com 's prior written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this site on any other server. any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. all trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. photographs courtesy of respective manufacturers. Shemona.com and the circle of service logo are trademarks of Shemona.com copyright © 2020 hapshe.com.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Shemona.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Inbelle.com or a Inbelle.com authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
By accessing the site and using the information there in available and/or by purchasing any products or services made available through this site, you agree with Shemona.com, its service providers, agents, employees, successors, assigns, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and any content provider or offer or of goods or services on this site or through any other associated activity, that any claim or dispute under the user agreement and any claim or dispute that you may have against any of these persons or entities, whether related to the described transactions or otherwise, including the enforceability of this arbitration agreement, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration under the code of procedure of arbitration-forum.com (the "code") in effect at the time the claim is filed. the code is available at http://www.arbitration-forum.com. Not with standing any choice of law provision included in this user agreement, this arbitration agreement is subject to the federal arbitration act (9 u.s.c. §§ 1-16) and the new york convention on the enforcement of arbitration awards (9 u.s.c. §§ 201-208 or as codified in the jurisdiction where enforcement of the award is sought). Hearings shall be held as provided by the code and if any in-person hearing is required, it shall be held in City of Industry, CA. each party shall bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration.
Please review our privacy notice, which also governs your visit to this site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the site only with a parent or guardian. Inbelle.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Communications to hapshe.com
Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Inbelle.com for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. furthermore, Shemona.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Shemona.com or the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact: email@example.com.